These are large cones and are sold individually. Long burn time
Natural resin incense offers a sensory journey that elevates any space, providing a rich, aromatic experience steeped in tradition and history. Crafted from the sap or resin of trees such as frankincense, myrrh, copal, and others, this incense embodies centuries-old wisdom and cultural significance.
Each resin, with its distinct aroma and properties, creates a unique atmosphere, whether used for meditation, ritual, or simply to enhance ambiance. Frankincense, revered for its calming and purifying qualities, brings a sense of tranquility and spiritual connection. Myrrh, with its earthy and slightly sweet scent, promotes grounding and introspection. Copal, known for its uplifting and energizing aroma, invigorates the senses and clears the air.
To experience the full benefits of natural resin incense, simply place a small amount onto a heat-resistant surface, such as charcoal or a specialized resin burner, and ignite. As the resin smolders, releasing its aromatic compounds, its transformative fragrance fills the air, enveloping you in a comforting and sacred embrace.
With its natural origins and time-honored tradition, natural resin incense offers a holistic approach to well-being, inviting you to connect with the wisdom of the earth and the wisdom of the ages.
1. Burn Safely: Always burn incense on a heat-resistant surface and keep it away from flammable materials. Use an appropriate incense holder or burner designed for safe use.
2. Ventilation: Burn incense in a well-ventilated area. Ensure there’s adequate airflow to prevent smoke accumulation, which could cause irritation or discomfort.
3. Supervision: Never leave burning incense unattended. Always extinguish incense fully before leaving the room or going to sleep.
4. Keep Away from Children and Pets: Keep burning incense out of reach of children and pets to prevent accidental contact or ingestion.
5. Allergies and Sensitivities: Be mindful of potential allergies or sensitivities to incense smoke. If you experience any adverse reactions, discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice if necessary.
6. Flame and Smoke: Exercise caution when handling lit incense to avoid burns. Watch for falling ash and ensure the incense is fully extinguished after use.
7. Fire Hazard: Never use incense near curtains, fabric, or other flammable materials. Ensure it’s placed in a stable position to prevent tipping over.
8. Storage: Store incense away from direct sunlight, moisture, and heat sources to maintain its quality and prevent accidental ignition.
Following these safety guidelines will help you enjoy your incense experience responsibly and minimize potential risks.
The statements made regarding herbal products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.